Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome.....

I just wanted to say peace and blessings to everyone that is checking out "Saturday Morning Kung Fu Theater." I have always been a fan of martial arts cinema, and have just recently got back into purchasing DVDs at a kiosk at a mall around my way. I also started a personal tradition of waking up early Saturday morning and watching a different movie each week. So I decided to start a blog where I can review and discuss the movies that I watch.

I'm tired as hell so I will get into more detail in a few days......peace for now.....The Sage

2 comments:

  1. Hey is it bad that I used to watch the Smurfs first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sage my name is Sensei and I too like Kung Fu! thanks for this great Kung Fu theatre, it will really help me so I too will have good Kung Fu. I believe children should learn Kung Fu from the age of 3yrs old and it should be a part of every preschool program in American. Thanks again, the Sensei

    ReplyDelete